Women's Leadership Council Membership
Members of the Women's Leadership Council contribute $100 or more annually to United Way of Utah County. However, Women's Leadership Council welcomes the support of all members of the community by serving as a volunteer for WLC sponsor projects or attending WLC sponsored events.
Women's Leadership Council membership provides opportunities to:
- Give back and make an impact on community issues through financial contributions
- Network and unite with other like-minded women leaders of Utah County
- Learn about community conditions and help determine Women's Leadership Council initiatives
- Serve on the Women's Leadership Council board, committees and United Way funding panels
- Participate in hands-on volunteering through Women's Leadership Council and the United Way Volunteer Center in areas that are important to you
- Advocate for women and children on community councils and committees
Many women support our mission solely with their membership donation, others desire to roll up their sleeves and work as a volunteer or provide leadership to Women's Leadership Council. We welcome all levels of participation.
Membership Step-Up Program
Women who would like to become Women's Leadership Council members but who are not presently able to make the full donation amount may participate in a matching program generously sponsored by The James B. and Lynnette Loveland Foundation. The step-up program offers a 50/50 match in Year 1 and a 75/25 match in Year 2. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Anyone is welcome to support the mission of Women's Leadership Council by attending our events or by donating your time, talents or resources.